Friday 11 January 2013

Been a busy day today at Magic Lady Cakes have had enquires for three cakes today a 3yr old, a baby shower cake and a Bob the builder cake. Have given them prices but as yet nothing has been confirmed. I hope they come back would be nice to build up a customer base.

Also contacted free cakes for kids today as would love to do something like that but as yet they have not got back to me.

Also got in touch with Amazon about my food mixer and to give credit were credit is due they were brillliant and have now sent me another one out. It should be here on Monday all I need now is a cake order to make.

Took all the icing of my cake dummmies today was a lot easier than I expected and re iced one of them to do a demo mum cake will finish it of tomorrow going to do a collage of red roses with  I love mum in the middle

No comments:

Post a Comment